Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CLEAR Your Mind 7 Day Mental Challenge




I'm doing this 7 day mental challenge and i invite you to join me. Positive thoughts ONLY for 7 days starting today! When a neg thought comes in, let it go (like toxic waste and then let something healthier in...like fresh air.. fresh water or some ice tea!) & .. refocus your thoughts on what you DO have instead what you dont, who LOVES you? What IS working instead of what isn't, find the appreciation for the situation or the person, and instead of judging someone, get curious and try to see another side of things... u in?

You already do this you say? Well GREAT! Try it for 7 days STRAIGHT! and Pass it on! I think someone's life WILL change for the better this week if we can get enough folks in on it.

"Free yourself from the disease of making others WRONG and you'll free yourSELF from the disease of making yourSELF wrong. You have a lot more energy to create solution instead of problems.." Tony Robbins

Toni McCord: I'm in....when you focus on whats going right more things tend to go right...when you focus on what's going wrong, everything falls apart. It's something I try to practice on a daily. So lets be positive and watch all the positive things that happen. Problems are just opportunity in disguise! Rock On Sister!

Alicia Cabello: I'm in!! I was just trying to teach my 7 year old...that if she thinks she will NEVER be student of the month. she won't be. If she believes one day she WILL be. She will be. Either way she is right! I KNOW she doesnt quite get it. But, I'm so glad I have the opppotunity to teach her the power of thinking positive!

You get the point!
Let's let some sunshine in!!
And PLEASE REPOST!!!
Refocusing one mind at a time..... starting with mine!
Jenifu

2 comments:

Krissy Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shoati said...

have a peek at this web-sitethis website my companyRead Full Report get redirected hereour website