Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Paint, New Room

Originally Journey had asked for his room colors to be black and green. This was my compromise. This photo is from Behr.com, a sample of what his room looked like in these colors. I'm using this photo because I just painted OVER these colors today. These are the new colors. Same family, but many many shades lighter. This is a photo from earlier when Roberto was painting.

Here are the photos of his room that I took this evening. As you can see it's much brighter during the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, you are amazing! The space looks beautiful and crisp!

daragay said...

it looks dope but u know my clumsy ass would sit up and bonk my head! maybe it's higher than it looks in the pic. it totally brightens the space. journ's gona love it