Thursday, August 2, 2007

Your Entryway (The Journey)

The front door represent "The Journey" and "Career" area of the bagua. It represents what you do to create abundance as well as how you create your spiritual life as well. It represents how you approach things in general, new beginnings and opportunitites.


Fountains are good for entryways and keep the energy moving. I chose the healing hand chime with the intention of my home being a healing place for myself and others.

I like to hang a gold rope from my doorway which serves as a grounding cord as well as representing "sanctuary". I have set the home at sanctuary, family, healing and fun!!


Chimes energize the entryway by keeping the Chi moving with sound.

"Remove obstructions and clutter from your pathways (hallways, driveways, entrys and so on). Keep them open and clear for free flowing Chi (energy)." http://www.earthspirits.net/

1 comment:

A Bella Life said...

Jeni!

I am LOVING your blog, the last few images you have posted have been beautiful, inspiring and extremely helpful! I love your space! Please come clear mine, haha!!